Has summer really come to Cape Cod? Let me get my check list out.
1. Whales arrived for summer whale watching. Check. A guest recently reported that they saw over a dozen whales during their trip out of P’Town.
2. Summer clothes brought down from the attic along with our flip flops. Check
3. Pool open and painted at Brewster by the Sea. Check
4. Gardens all weeded and mulched (thanks Antonio) Check
5. Guest rooms spring cleaned. Check
6. All of our favorite restaurants and clam shacks open. Check
7. Most of the beaches repaired from the winter storms. Check
8. New menus and recipes in place for our summer dining. Check
9. Harrison has a summer haircut. Check
10. Tomatoes planted. Check
11. Beach towels brought down from the attic. Check
12. Donna and Byron are rested and ready for the summer season. Check